Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Stefan Kühl <st...@quatrekuehl.eu> on 2019/02/28 08:45:22 UTC

auto recording -audio only!

Good Morning @all!

I kept in mind that we discuss this topic some weeks ago, but I didn't
find a reliable answer for my point of view. So please never mind if
this was answered before and just give me a hint ;-)

It is possible to to start auto recording with audio only if the first
person is entering the conference-room? Maybe directly from the server?

Greetz

Stefan

Re: auto recording -audio only!

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Stefan,

auto-recording the room, and then automatic creation of audio file is
definitely possible :)

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax