Posted to dev@synapse.apache.org by Saminda Abeyruwan <sa...@gmail.com> on 2006/01/09 14:09:23 UTC

Promorting XSLTProcessor into Core

Hi Devs,

At present XSLTProcessor/Configurator is included into Synapse code base as
an extension.

During the first f2f, it has been understood that transformation of message
is a major part of Synapse. So it is best to keep this code as core rather
extension. As all the relevant transformation classes are jdk specific we
would not need to add additional jars as well.

So i would like to see XSLTProcessor/Configurator included into Synapse core
code base.

Please be kind enough to express your consensus regarding prior.

Thank you

Saminda

Re: Promorting XSLTProcessor into Core

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.
Yay

I can't wait to do a release :-)

Paul

On 1/10/06, Vikas <vi...@infravio.com> wrote:

> +1.. we will be in ready mode next week, Axis2 is planning to release 0.94on wednesday. Hope all goes fine!

Paul Fremantle

http://bloglines.com/blog/paulfremantle
paul@wso2.com

Re: Promorting XSLTProcessor into Core