Posted to user@poi.apache.org by "Kammari, Balabrahmachary (GE Infra, Energy, Non-GE)" <ba...@ge.com> on 2007/12/12 21:29:41 UTC

Reading a date column

Hello Friends,

I am using the attached java file and wanted to read one date column,
but I am unable to. Can someone please help.

At line# 105 that boolean value is not returning true. Please correct my
code as I m not much knowledgeable in POI

Regards
Bala

Re: Reading a date column

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@torchbox.com>.
On Wed, 12 Dec 2007, Kammari, Balabrahmachary (GE Infra, Energy, Non-GE) wrote:
> At line# 105 that boolean value is not returning true. Please correct my
> code as I m not much knowledgeable in POI

You didn't attach any code, so there's not a lot we can do!

Try looking at all the docs in http://poi.apache.org/hssf/, and also at
the unit tests for example use

Nick