Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org> on 2004/11/12 12:36:10 UTC

Traducción espanol - spanish translation

Hello list,

with luck I will give a course about cocoon in Spain. :)

For that I have to translate some parts of the documentation into
spanish. I am not a nativ spanish so I think it will not be that
awesome, but maybe some nativs can correct it.

If you want I can add a patch to the bugzilla or just tell me where I
should commit it. Right now I am just preparing an abstract but I reckon
  in a couple of weeks I will have to prepare the whole course. I may be
able to commit that back to the documentation (I have to talk to my boss
about that).

Here it goes:
***********************
Cocoon es una herramienta para desarrollar aplicaciones web basado en el
concepto de separación de intereses y de desarrollo web basado en
componentes.

Cocoon implementa estos conceptos con la ayuda de 'component pipelines',
cada componente esta especializado en una operación. Con esto concepto
se pueden desarrollar aplicaciones web en una manera Lego (tm).
***********************

TIA for any help
--
thorsten

"Together we stand, divided we fall"
Hey you (Pink Floyd)

Re: Traducción espanol - spanish translation

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.
Thorsten Scherler dijo:
> Antonio Gallardo escribió:
>> Thorsten Scherler dijo:
>>
>>>Hello list,
>>>
>>>with luck I will give a course about cocoon in Spain. :)
>>>
>>>For that I have to translate some parts of the documentation into
>>>spanish. I am not a nativ spanish so I think it will not be that
>>>awesome, but maybe some nativs can correct it.
>>

>> LOL! ;-)
>>
>> Perhaps, we can help in that.
>>
>> If you want I can help you reviewing the document. Prefered format is
>> OOo.
>> ;-)
>>
>> Best Regards,
>>
>> Antonio Gallardo
>
> Cheers dude.
>
> I reckon by end on this year I have to prepare the whole course I now
> just have to prepare the outline.

OK. Let me know and I think we can do something nice. I already have a
very (2 1/2 years old) document. I think it is pretty outdated. But if you
wish I can post it. I did the document while I was learning cocoon. ;-)

Unfortunately it is most based on XSP. :-(

> I guess OO Impress would be alright? ;-)

Yep.

> I will contact you!

i will wait for it!

> Cheers Antonio!!!

Cheers too! :-DD

Best Regards,

Antonio Gallardo.

Re: Traducción espanol - spanish translation

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@apache.org>.
Antonio Gallardo escribió:
> Thorsten Scherler dijo:
>
>>Hello list,
>>
>>with luck I will give a course about cocoon in Spain. :)
>>
>>For that I have to translate some parts of the documentation into
>>spanish. I am not a nativ spanish so I think it will not be that
>>awesome, but maybe some nativs can correct it.
>

> LOL! ;-)
>
> Perhaps, we can help in that.
>
> If you want I can help you reviewing the document. Prefered format is OOo.
> ;-)
>
> Best Regards,
>
> Antonio Gallardo

Cheers dude.

I reckon by end on this year I have to prepare the whole course I now
just have to prepare the outline.

I guess OO Impress would be alright? ;-)

I will contact you!

Cheers Antonio!!!

:)

Posted by Antonio Gallardo <ag...@agssa.net>.