Posted to legal-discuss@apache.org by Shane Curcuru <as...@shanecurcuru.org> on 2015/05/10 20:43:07 UTC

Re: [SPAM?] Proposal: Apache Third Party License Policy

(members@ -> bcc)

A note to readers: the proper place to bring a suggested change to the
ASF's long-held licensing policy is to the Legal Affairs list, not to
legal-discuss@.

Separately, the below email is merely a proposal by a *single* Apache
community member, and in no way represents official policy at the ASF.
In particular, Apache projects are reminded to follow the official third
party licensing policy, which remains unmodified:

  http://www.apache.org/legal/resolved.html#category-a

- Shane

Posted by Chris Mattmann <ma...@apache.org>.
+1 I was going to say the same thing. Legal-discuss is public,
whereas legal-internal isn’t I think we should discuss on legal-discuss@
and/or JIRA.

Cheers,
Chris