Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Saeed Adel Mehraban <s....@gmail.com> on 2014/01/21 10:13:21 UTC

How to start historyserver on all nodes automatically?

Hi all,
I have enabled log aggregation and want to track task logs on hdfs. I need
to start historyserver vie mr-jobhistory-daemon.sh start historyserver on
all nodes. Is there any way to run historyserver automatically when yarn
starts?

Re: How to start historyserver on all nodes automatically?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

You do not need to run an MR HistoryServer on all nodes. If you want
"start-yarn.sh" to cover the history server startup you can also
inject the command at its end.

--
Harsh J

Re: How to start historyserver on all nodes automatically?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J

Re: How to start historyserver on all nodes automatically?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J

Re: How to start historyserver on all nodes automatically?

Posted by Harsh J <ha...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

--
Harsh J