Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by "C. Michael Pilato" <cm...@collab.net> on 2004/03/10 15:05:37 UTC

In which release does it belong?

I want to change the config-file format for mailer.py (Losing the
suppress_adds and suppress_deletes options for a more generalized new
option -- see the patch in Issue #1719).  In which upcoming Subversion
release could this wind up according to our compatibility schemes?

Note that I could make this change without removing the old options
(just marking them deprecated, and noting that if you use the new
option, the old ones will be ignored).  In fact, this seems the nicest
thing to do.  Would that make it 1.1-okay?

Re: In which release does it belong?

Posted by Greg Hudson <gh...@MIT.EDU>.
On Wed, 2004-03-10 at 10:05, C. Michael Pilato wrote:
> Note that I could make this change without removing the old options
> (just marking them deprecated, and noting that if you use the new
> option, the old ones will be ignored).  In fact, this seems the nicest
> thing to do.  Would that make it 1.1-okay?

Yes, that would make it 1.1-okay.