Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Anthony Eden <ae...@signaturedomains.com> on 2002/05/22 18:50:02 UTC

Download Link on Turbine Site

I must be daft today, but I cannot find a download link for the current TDK release on the Turbine home page.  As a
regular user of Jakarta products, I know that you can get to all release and milestone binaries from the Jakarta home
page (the Download -> Binaries link), but new users may not know this.  I did find the link in the TDK How To after a
bit of searching, however this is somewhat buried in the documentation.

If this is an oversight then it should be fixed.  If it is me who is missing something, then please let me know.

Sincerely,
Anthony Eden