Posted to npanday-users@incubator.apache.org by Josimpson Ocaba <jo...@maestrodev.com> on 2011/01/27 06:29:59 UTC

[VOTE] NPanday version 1.3 Incubating

Hi NPanday Users,

After all the hard-work that everyone in the community gave, I'm happy to announce that NPanday 1.3 Incubating is available and ready for your testing and voting.

You can start testing here:

Repository Builder > http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-npanday/npanday/npanday-repository-builder/1.3-incubating/
MS Installer > http://vmbuild.apache.org/archiva/repository/staged-npanday/npanday/npanday-installer/1.3-incubating/

The docs for 1.3 Incubating can also be found here: http://incubator.apache.org/npanday/docs/1.3-incubating/index.html

[] +1 1.3 Incubating passes and is ready for release
[] 0 Don't care
[] -1 Objection and please state the reason why.

Thanks again for the people who contributed patches and filed issues.

Cheers,

--
Joe Ocaba

Re: [VOTE] NPanday version 1.3 Incubating

Posted by Josimpson Ocaba <jo...@maestrodev.com>.
Thanks for that catch Brett, I'll send it again on the dev list with the source link included.

--
Joe Ocaba

While anyone is welcome to vote, release votes are customarily held on the dev list. It would be good to start this there instead. Please also include the link to the source bundle, and the duration of the vote (usually 72h).

- Brett

--
Brett Porter
brett@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] NPanday version 1.3 Incubating

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org>.
Hi Joe,