Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ushah <us...@venkatmangudi.com> on 2010/07/08 11:13:50 UTC

Product Pricing

How do i acheive this?

There is a list price, Sales person needs to sell within a lower and upper
band(list price). Lower band is a selling price set by user.

How can we make sure it works on the quote?

Thanks

Re: Product Pricing

Posted by BJ Freeman <bj...@free-man.net>.
I see a couple of options.
it depends how your using the OTTB ofbiz.
#1 Default price is the price show on a product.
   if you have a list price then the page shows the savings.
so you can change the code to use default price as the lower and the
list price as the upper.
#2 a better solution is to create two new price types and the code and
UI to support them.

Ushah sent the following on 7/8/2010 2:13 AM: