Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com> on 2006/07/03 15:17:49 UTC

xsd location change in all files

Hi,
 As the ofbiz website has moved to Apache Incubator.So the xsd files location that is included in the *.xml files needs some change.

 What i am saying is given in sample code.
 <entity-config xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance"      xsi:noNamespaceSchemaLocation="http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/entity-config.xsd">
     <resource-loader name="fieldfile" class="org.ofbiz.base.config.FileLoader"
             prepend-env="ofbiz.home" prefix="/framework/entity/fieldtype/"/>

 In the above code the location of http://www.ofbiz.org/dtds/entity-config.xsd needs some updation.As all my files are unable to find this xsd files now.

 There is no problem in ofbiz startup but it is showing this message in particular files that includes this location when i see these files in eclipse.

 Thanks and Regards
 Ashish Vijaywargiya

---------------------------------

RE: xsd location change in all files

Posted by Ashish Vijaywargiya <to...@yahoo.com>.
Vinay,

 XML Buddy is the better option for the xml support.And i am agree with david that XML editor don't need for local resolution.As i am using XML buddy.So it doesn't have any problem for Local resolution.I used Eclipse WTP but now i shifted to XML Buddy because it is giving me those feature to which i was looking for.
 Vinay you can also try XML Buddy for this.

 Regards
 Ashish Vijaywargiya

Vinay Agarwal <Vi...@hotmail.com> wrote: I am using the Eclipse WTP (http://www.eclipse.org/webtools/). It has good
support of the XML. I don't know if it can do local resolution, may be it
needs some configuration setting. My kludge got me going for now.

Regards,
Vinay Agarwal

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.

Posted by "David E. Jones" <jo...@undersunconsulting.com>.