Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Kevin Stembridge <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/19 23:16:31 UTC

ant tasks and pom properties

Hi all,
Is it possible for the ant tasks to read in arbitrary pom.xml
properties?

I'm not having any trouble getting at the normal properties that are
part of the POM schema (project.version, project.build.directory etc)
but I can't read in any properties that I define in a <properties> tag.

Is this supposed to be possible?

Thanks for any help.
Kevin

Re: ant tasks and pom properties

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
I opened a Jira issue about this:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MANTTASKS-101

and made the enhancement

This will work in Maven Ant Tasks 2.0.8.

Hervé

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.