Posted to dev@flex.apache.org by Cataldo De Benedictis <ca...@sabacom.it> on 2013/03/11 13:18:41 UTC

Flex-Spring Integration

Hi there,

I'm working with Flex and Spring toghether through BlazeDS and Spring
BlazeDS integration library. However, the library looks dead and the old
version does not seem to be compatible with the new releases of the Spring
framework, for that reason I was considering to switch to GraniteDS.

What would you suggest as a viable alternative to BlazeDS in order to
integrate Flex 4.9 and Spring?

Do you have any experience on Flex 4.9/GraniteDS/Spring?

Descrizione: cid:image002.jpg@01CC5E66.71D2D760

Sabacom s.r.l.
Via De Carolis, 144 Taranto

 <http://www.sabacom.it/> www.sabacom.it

Cataldo De Benedictis

 <ma...@sabacom.it> cataldo.debenedictis@sabacom.it

Phone    +39 099 9646161      Mobile +39 3938915906
Fax        +39 099 7793989

Le informazioni contenute nella presente comunicazione ed i relativi
allegati possono essere riservate e sono, comunque, destinate esclusivamente
alle persone o alla Società sopraindicati. La diffusione, distribuzione e/o
copiatura del documento trasmesso da parte di qualsiasi soggetto diverso dal
destinatario è proibita sia ai sensi dell’art. 616 c.p., che ai sensi del
Decreto Legislativo n. 196/2003 “Codice in materia di protezione dei dati
personali”. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore, vi preghiamo di
distruggerlo e di informare immediatamente Sabacom srl

Re: Flex-Spring Integration

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Ok, thanks for the update :)

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Hi Jose,

I haven't dug into the code as it's not my needs at the moment but good to
know you and Carlos are still working on it ;)
Post something somewhere or here or at least give a link to a post, Granite
is a good solution to go but so many people still works with what I know the
best, spring-flex.

Thanks,
-Fred

Posted by Jose Barragan <jo...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi guys,

Re: Flex-Spring Integration

Posted by Carlos Rovira <ca...@codeoscopic.com>.
Hi Guys,

Re: Flex-Spring Integration

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.

Re: Flex-Spring Integration

Re: Flex-Spring Integration

Posted by Frédéric THOMAS <we...@hotmail.com>.
Good to know, thanks.

Posted by dude <du...@atheist.com>.

Re: Flex-Spring Integration

Posted by Bogdan DINU <fl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Cataldo,

what do you mean by BlazeDS it's not compatible with the latest releases of
Spring? If you are having troubles with Hibernate 4, there is an patch to
make it work, which you can find attached here [1].

I'm using BlazeDS integrated with Spring 3.1 and Hibernate 4 - works really
fine.

Best regards,
Bogdan

[1] https://jira.springsource.org/browse/FLEX-220