Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Koscak <ma...@logichip.com.au> on 2000/12/06 01:33:14 UTC

Reasons why executing build won't find java.lang.Object?

Hi everyone,

First this is NOT urgent.( I'm taking a break and cutting some servlet code on my machine that works. )

Having said that I am absolutely baffeled, with my second install of Tomcat.

If anyone knows any off beat reasons as to why running a project build will not locate java.lang.Object please let me know.  I do have the <JDK>tools.jar as a part of my CLASSPATH.

I have re-installed Tomcat twice.

I have tarred the working Tomcat installation, ftp'ed it, untarred it... no joy.

I have tried with jdk1.3 and jdk1.2.2

Regards
Mark