Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Johan S <jo...@gmail.com> on 2008/09/09 17:00:46 UTC

Charset in war-plugin?

Hi

I having problems with charset when creating a war-file. Is there a way
specifying the charset?
I having multiple jsp pages with charset ISO-8859-1, with å ä ö.
When I create the war-file these character are wrong.

Thanks for any help.

-----
http://www.procensor.se
http://www.mobilepost.se
http://www.resultreporter.com
http://www.butiksbelysning.se

Re: Charset in war-plugin?

Posted by Johan S <jo...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I tried what you suggested. But it does not seems to work. It compiles and
inject the settings in web.xml. But it does not seems to use it on the web.
Don't know what I'm doing wrong.

Why do you have to compile the files before building the war. If i do a
normal export to war in eclipse there is no compiling. Right?

My settings:

<build>
	<plugins>
		<plugin>
			<groupId>org.codehaus.mojo</groupId>
			<artifactId>jspc-maven-plugin</artifactId>
			<executions>
				<execution>
					<id>jspc</id>
					<goals>
						<goal>compile</goal>
					</goals>
					<configuration>
						<javaEncoding>UTF-8</javaEncoding>
					</configuration>
				</execution>
			</executions>
		</plugin>
		<plugin>
			<configuration>
				<webXml>${basedir}/target/jspweb.xml</webXml>
			</configuration>
		</plugin>
		<plugin>
			<configuration>
				<source>1.5</source>
				<target>1.5</target>
			</configuration>
		</plugin>
	</plugins>
	<finalName>mobilepost-ota</finalName>
</build>

-----

Re: Charset in war-plugin?

Posted by Marc Schneider <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

In your jspc-maven-plugin you can add this :

<executions>
	<execution>
		<id>jspc</id>
		<goals>