Posted to user@uima.apache.org by Luca Toldo <lu...@gmail.com> on 2017/05/16 14:44:38 UTC

conversion from ECORE to UIMA - Ecore2UimaTypeSystem

Dear all,
I'm trying to generate a UIMA TypeSystem from an UML project.
According to the UIMA Tutorial and Developers' Guide this should be straightforward using
java org.apache.uima.ecore.Ecore2UimaTypeSystem <ecore file> <output file>

Unfortunately, however, that class does not exist anymore.
in lib/uima-examples.jar I've found the following one :
org.apache.uima.examples.xmi.Ecore2UimaTypeSystem

however executing it results in a NoClassDefFoundError: org/eclipse/emf/ecore/resource/ResourceSet

Unfortunately no information is provided in the UIMA SDK on how to execute that task (e.g. precise dependency list).

Any experience / feedback on the topic is appreciated.

Re: conversion from ECORE to UIMA - Ecore2UimaTypeSystem

Posted by Luca Toldo <lu...@gmail.com>.
Thankyou,
following works

java -cp org.eclipse.emf.ecore-2.12.0.jar:org.eclipse.emf.common-2.12.0.jar:org.eclipse.emf.ecore.xmi-2.12.0.jar:uima-core.jar:uima-examples.jar org.apache.uima.examples.xmi.Ecore2UimaTypeSystem <input.ecore> <output.xml>

Posted by Marshall Schor <ms...@schor.com>.