Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com> on 2011/08/05 05:41:40 UTC

Cluster Example Install Error

Hi

When i tried to install Cluster example in fuse ( MVN INSTALL IN CLUSTER
DIRECTORY ). I get the following error log in the command prompt.

C:\ESB\Fuse_ESB_4.4\apache-servicemix-4.4.0-fuse-00-27\examples\cluster>mvn
install
INFO Scanning for projects...
ERROR The build could not read 1 project -> Help 1
ERROR
ERROR The project
org.apache.servicemix.nmr.examples:org.apache.servicemix.nmr.examples.cluster:1.5.0-fuse
-00-27
(C:\ESB\Fuse_ESB_4.4\apache-servicemix-4.4.0-fuse-00-27\examples\cluster\pom.xml)
has 1 error
ERROR Non-resolvable parent POM: Failure to find
org.apache.servicemix.nmr.examples:examples:pom:1.5.0-f
use-00-27 in http://repo1.maven.org/maven2 was cached in the local
repository, resolution will not be reattemp
ted until the update interval of central has elapsed or updates are forced
and 'parent.relativePath' points at
wrong local POM @ line 24, column 13 -> Help 2
ERROR
ERROR To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
ERROR Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.
ERROR
ERROR For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:
ERROR Help 1
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
ERROR Help 2
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/UnresolvableModelException
'cmd' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
C:\ESB\Fuse_ESB_4.4\apache-servicemix-4.4.0-fuse-00-27\examples\cluster>

NOTE:I edited <properties><servicemix.features.version> to currrent version
too

Help out

Cheers
Guru

-----
Cheers
 Guru

Re: Cluster Example Install Error

Posted by Gnanaguru S <gn...@wipro.com>.
Hi ,

Am using windows.

below is my directory struc..

C:\Documents and
Settings\gsatt\.m2\repository\org\apache\servicemix\nmr\examples

Shall i directly remove all the contents in it ?

Regards
Guru

-----

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Gnanaguru,

try to remove the examples artifact from your maven repo:

rm -fr ~/.m2/repository/org/apache/servicemix/nmr/examples

Regards
JB

Jean-Baptiste Onofré
jbonofre@apache.org