Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Amit G Soni <Am...@mphasis.com> on 2007/01/12 10:15:23 UTC

Problem in changes the value of WSA_NAMESPACE

Hi,

I want to invoke one webservices and for that I have generated one
client using Axis2-1.0.

I have to change the value of WSA_NAMESPACE which is
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing  so for that I have
done something like

ConfigurationContext context =
ConfigurationContextFactory.createConfigurationContextFromFileSystem(s,
s+"/conf/axis2.xml");

context.setProperty(AddressingConstants.WS_ADDRESSING_VERSION,
"http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/03/addressing");

But still it gives me the value of WSA_NAMESPACE is
http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/ws/2004/08/addressing

Can any please help me how can I solve this problem.

Thanks,

Amit Soni

RE: Problem in changes the value of WSA_NAMESPACE

Posted by Brian De Pradine <PR...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hello Amit,

There is no other way that I can think of, using Axis2, as the support for
that spec simply isn't implemented.

Cheers

Brian DePradine
Web Services Development
IBM Hursley
External  +44 (0) 1962 816319         Internal 246319

If you can't find the time to do it right the first time, where will you
find the time to do it again?

Posted by Amit G Soni <Am...@mphasis.com>.
Hi Brian,

Posted by Brian De Pradine <PR...@uk.ibm.com>.