Posted to muse-dev@ws.apache.org by James Lorenzen <jl...@gestalt-llc.com> on 2005/07/25 15:50:22 UTC

Effort, if possible, to move to a SOA and non-Axis SOAP Engine

Our team might have to move our apache-muse web services under a SOA (Services Oriented Architecture). They also their own SOAP Engine implementation. They are trying to stay away from Axis.

If we made this move, what issues can you forsee arising, if any?

For example, it seems the entry point for muse is the WsrfAxisServlet. This is a different servlet and URL in our architecture.

Hope this isn't too broad a question.

James.