Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Jan Behrens <ja...@diekleinedomain.de> on 2005/01/06 19:47:33 UTC

[OT] Does anyone know this boy?

Hi list,

I know this is OT but I do believe that everyone out there should take the
time to read this, if one does know him it will be worth more than all email
in the world...

Cheers, Jan

Re: [OT] Does anyone know this boy?

Posted by Wade Chandler <wc...@redesetgrow.com>.
Jan Behrens wrote:
> Sorry,
>
> they were included in my original mail, looks like the list server deletes
> all attachments :( I have enclosed them again - this time packed in a single
> zip-file. Hopefully they pass now...
>
> Cheers, Jan

post them on a public web server (yahoo works) and send the link.

Wade

RE: [OT] Does anyone know this boy?

Posted by Jan Behrens <ja...@diekleinedomain.de>.
Sorry,