Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Szymon <si...@poczta.fm> on 2018/10/13 07:49:49 UTC

Mapstatedescriptor

Hi, i have a question about MapStateDescriptor used to create MapState. I have a keyed stream and ProcessWindowFunction where I want to use MapState. And the question is that in MapStateDescriptor constructor public MapStateDescriptor(String name,
                          Class&lt;UK&gt; keyClass,
                          Class&lt;UV&gt; valueClass)the "name" must be unique for each key or this is only the name/description.Best RegardsSzymon

Re: Mapstatedescriptor

Posted by Kostas Kloudas <k....@data-artisans.com>.
Hi Szymon,

Dominik is right. The “name” refers to the whole state described by the specified descriptor.

Kostas

Re: Mapstatedescriptor

Posted by Dominik Wosiński <wo...@gmail.com>.
Hey,