Posted to dev@harmony.apache.org by Ruth Cao <ru...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/11 05:36:46 UTC

[classlib][test] Anyone see tests.api.java.util.PropertiesTest fail?

Hello all,

When running all tests in luni module, I've found that two methods in
t.a.j.u.PropertiesTest fail: test_loadFromXMLLjava_io_InputStream and
test_storeToXMLLjava_io_OutputStreamLjava_lang_StringLjava_lang_String.

It seems that it is because that we upgrade xerces from 2.8 to 2.9.
Shall we revert it back? Or any comments? suggestions?

Ruth Cao
China Software Development Lab, IBM

Re: [classlib][test] Anyone see tests.api.java.util.PropertiesTest fail?

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.
Thanks Nathan...

Author: ndbeyer
Date: Sat Apr 14 21:19:28 2007
New Revision: 528922

Log:
Exclude PropertiesTest for ibmvm on linux per HARMONY-3653
[classlib][luni]Temporarily exclude tests.api.java.uti.PropertiesTest on
IBM VME

Posted by Leo Li <li...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Leo Li

Posted by Tim Ellison <t....@gmail.com>.

Posted by Leo Li <li...@gmail.com>.

--
Leo Li

Posted by Kalpak Gadre <ka...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Stepan Mishura <st...@gmail.com>.
On 4/11/07, Ruth Cao wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> When running all tests in luni module, I've found that two methods in
> t.a.j.u.PropertiesTest fail: test_loadFromXMLLjava_io_InputStream and
> test_storeToXMLLjava_io_OutputStreamLjava_lang_StringLjava_lang_String.
>
> It seems that it is because that we upgrade xerces from 2.8 to 2.9.
> Shall we revert it back? Or any comments? suggestions?

I'm not sure that it is because of xerces update. The test fails on
IBM VME only if it is run with other luni tests (i.e. ant
-Dbuild.module=luni test). And it passes if it is run separately (i.e.
with -Dtest.case). Also the test passed on DRL VM for me.

Thanks,
Stepan.