Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Ryan Bloom <rb...@raleigh.ibm.com> on 1999/10/08 13:11:20 UTC

Re: cvs commit: apache-2.0/src/lib/apr/misc/unix start.c

That's going to be difficult to accomplish, because officially, APR
doesn't have any idea what is being done in Apache.  At least, that's my
understanding.  I have tried really hard to avoid putting Apache specific
code into APR.

Ryan

On 7 Oct 1999 martin@hyperreal.org wrote:

> martin      99/10/07 14:58:31
>
>   Modified:    src/lib/apr/misc/unix start.c
>   Log:
>   Warning: even with HAVE_PTHREAD_SIGMASK defined,
>   no pthread function should be called for the prefork mpm

Ryan Bloom		rbb@raleigh.ibm.com
4205 S Miami Blvd