Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Chaz PC <dr...@hotmail.com> on 2016/04/21 21:00:55 UTC

Issues with Devcloud4

Hello,
I am facing an issue with Devcloud4, if the jetty server is stopped and then I run it again the system vm agent status is set as disconnected and then blank. I don't understand what is the issue, if it was working before why it is not working after restarting the jetty server.
It seems as if it is not connecting to the secondary storage or some times I receive error messages stating that the storage is insufficient. What would be the cause?
Best regards Hanan