Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/07 23:22:52 UTC

[DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 4.0.3 Release

Hey

I discovered that on the 4.0.x branch, we're still setting the minSdkTarget
to 10, even though we don't support Gingerbread anymore.  I think we should
release a 4.0.3 version where we set it to 13.  This is a trivial change,
and it's already been done on master.

Thoughts??

Joe

Re: [DISCUSS] Cordova-Android 4.0.3 Release

Posted by Carlos Santana <cs...@gmail.com>.
Would this put the last nail on the android 2.x coffin?
We have customer that have users in some regions of the world still using
Android 2.x, I know know there is no way Cordova can test and support 2.x
I was looking for hug :-(

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Simon MacDonald <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Joe Bowser <bo...@gmail.com>.
Sorry, that was a typo, yes it should be 14.

Posted by julio cesar sanchez <jc...@gmail.com>.