Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by de...@mail.de on 2019/11/06 07:14:11 UTC

How to create an order from an quote

Hi,   I would like to know what the workflow looks like to create an order from an existing quote? What needs to be done after creating and approving a quote to reference an order to it or generate an order from the quote?   Best regards, Ranyhold

FreeMail powered by mail.de - MEHR SICHERHEIT, SERIOSITÄT UND KOMFORT

Re: How to create an order from an quote

Posted by de...@mail.de.
Hello Pawan,   awesome thank you.   Bets regards Raynhold

Posted by Pawan Verma <pa...@hotwaxsystems.com>.
Hello Ranyhold,