Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Guenter Knauf <fu...@apache.org> on 2011/10/29 17:18:52 UTC

obsolete proto in mod_proxy.h

in modules/proxy/mod_proxy.h we have:

/**
  * Request status function
  * @param status   status of proxy request (result)
  * @param r        the request to obtain the status for
  * @return         OK or DECLINED
  */
  PROXY_DECLARE(int) ap_proxy_request_status(int *status, request_rec *r);

but I cant find the implementation for this function anywhere ...
this is true for trunk as well as for 2.2.x - any objections that I
remove this in both trees?

Gün.

Re: obsolete proto in mod_proxy.h

Posted by Jim Jagielski <ji...@jaguNET.com>.
bye bye ;)

Posted by Graham Leggett <mi...@sharp.fm>.
On 29 Oct 2011, at 5:18 PM, Guenter Knauf wrote:

> in modules/proxy/mod_proxy.h we have:
>
> /**
> * Request status function
> * @param status   status of proxy request (result)
> * @param r        the request to obtain the status for
> * @return         OK or DECLINED
> */
> PROXY_DECLARE(int) ap_proxy_request_status(int *status, request_rec
> *r);
>
> but I cant find the implementation for this function anywhere ...
> this is true for trunk as well as for 2.2.x - any objections that I
> remove this in both trees?

Kill it with fire.

Regards,
Graham