Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org> on 2014/06/10 23:55:16 UTC

0.30 release update - Alpha ahead

Hi, everyone.  I've added the 0.30 release page to the wiki at

    https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/qpid/0.30+Release

I've set the Alpha for 2 July, in about three weeks.

Thanks,
Justin

Re: 0.30 release update - Alpha ahead

Posted by Justin Ross <jr...@apache.org>.
Hi, everyone.  I must apologize.  Earlier this month I planned the alpha
for 2 July, but I failed to account for the fact that I would be away on
vacation (yikes).  I have now reset the alpha for 16 July.

Thanks,
Justin

Posted by Keith W <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi Justin

Just let you know we have some fundamental work going on in the Java Broker
at the moment.   We are hoping to have the majority of the big changes out
the way before you cut the first
0.30 alpha, but we may still have some tasks remaining to get it back into
a stable/production ready state.

The Jiras for the work we foresee are all raised with a fixVersion of 0.29.
 The following query gets the list:

project = QPID AND "fixVersion" in ('0.29') and status not in (Closed,
Resolved) and component in ("Java Broker")

cheers, Keith.