Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by John D Groenveld <jd...@elvis.arl.psu.edu> on 2005/05/27 00:18:31 UTC

Re: [mp2] SOLVED? segfaulting apache in ap_pcw_walk_files_config

In message <25...@mail.gmail.com>, Flavio Curti writes:
>EXTRA_CPPFLAGS in config_vars.mk the segfaulting is gone. I wonder
>where the mistake lies. In apache for not filling EXTRA_CPPFLAGS? Me
>not setting it at all for CPPFLAGS? mod_perl not detecting it? (btw

I don't know whether its an Apache bug or a feature, but subversion
requires the same work-around in order to build it largefile aware.

For more information, see Geoff Young's post from last year.
<URL:http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=apache-modperl&m=108782400916528&w=2>

John
groenveld@acm.org