Posted to dev@cordova.apache.org by Steven Gill <st...@gmail.com> on 2013/08/15 21:00:31 UTC

Merge plugin dev branchs into master

I want to try and flush out the process for merging the dev branches for
the core plugins into master and get it onto the wiki.

Currently the dev branches have some readme changes, namespace changes and
package changes for android.

I don't believe any of these changes should be breaking changes.

Process
1. Create issue on jira for running mobile spec tests on all platforms
using dev branch of plugins
2. Test on all platforms
3. Merge in change into master
4. Publish to plugins.cordova.io?

Do we really need to test the plugins on all the platforms for changes that
won't affect them at all?

Re: Merge plugin dev branchs into master

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Just to loop back on this - I've updated the
https://wiki.apache.org/cordova/CommitterWorkflow to include a section at
the bottom on which branch to commit against.

Posted by Becky Gibson <gi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.

Posted by Andrew Grieve <ag...@chromium.org>.
Thought of another step!