Posted to user@atlas.apache.org by Naveen M <na...@gmail.com> on 2019/05/03 19:30:22 UTC

disable types on Atlas

Hi,

How can we disable/turn off the types on Atlas. I am only interested in
hive related types like hive_db, hive_process etc.

I would like to disable other ones related to Hbase, kafka, storm, falcon
etc.

Please let me know how this can be done.

Thanks.

Re: disable types on Atlas

Posted by anshu shukla <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Naveen,

You have to just search for model files and delete the one you don't need
them.

https://github.com/apache/atlas/tree/master/addons/models

--
Thanks & Regards,