Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Indra Pramana <in...@sg.or.id> on 2013/10/12 18:23:25 UTC

VM snapshot for KVM hypervisor?

Dear all,

I understand that VM snapshot (not volume snapshot) is currently not
supported for KVM hypervisor. May I know if it will be supported in the
near future?

Looking forward to your reply, thank you.

Cheers.

Re: VM snapshot for KVM hypervisor?

Posted by Nux! <nu...@li.nux.ro>.
On 14.10.2013 15:27, Marty Sweet wrote:
> Ah, I am referring to Volume Snapshot!

Volume snapshots do work, but for some reason they are disabled in the
config for KVM hypervisors.. :-/
Go to Global Settings and search for snapshot, you'll find it there.

HTH
Lucian

Nux!
www.nux.ro