Posted to builds@apache.org by Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com> on 2012/01/04 22:42:15 UTC

Jenkins performance plugin?

Could someone install the jenkins performance plugin?
https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Performance+Plugin

I'd like to setup some jobs that track our performance over time.

Thanks!

Patrick

Re: Jenkins performance plugin?

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.
On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 7:55 PM, Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com> wrote:
> No problem. Question though, approximately how long is "a while"?
> (weeks/months/...) Thanks!

Don't really know, until we figure this out. Restarting Jenkins every
other day just won't work.

> ps. Is the jenkins issue a software issue or a hardware issue? --
> something we should try to get help from the jenkins folks on?

It's likely a software issue. We do have some of the Jenkins people
around here and they are very helpful.

/niklas

Re: Jenkins performance plugin?

Posted by Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com>.
On Thu, Jan 5, 2012 at 12:09 AM, Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 4, 2012 at 10:42 PM, Patrick Hunt <ph...@cloudera.com> wrote:
>> Could someone install the jenkins performance plugin?
>> https://wiki.jenkins-ci.org/display/JENKINS/Performance+Plugin
>>
>> I'd like to setup some jobs that track our performance over time.
>
> Due to the somewhat crappy stability of Jenkins I would like to hold
> installing any new plugins for a while.

No problem. Question though, approximately how long is "a while"?
(weeks/months/...) Thanks!

ps. Is the jenkins issue a software issue or a hardware issue? --
something we should try to get help from the jenkins folks on?

Regards,

Posted by Niklas Gustavsson <ni...@protocol7.com>.