Posted to users@maven.apache.org by em...@planalytics.com on 2005/07/26 22:14:43 UTC

rmic for maven 2

I have been experimenting with Maven 2 and generally like what I see.  One
issue that I have run into is locating an RMIC plugin.  Is there an RMIC
plugin or another plugin that in turn can run it (like ant)?  Any pointers
would be appreciated.

Regards,
Eli

Re: rmic for maven 2

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@codehaus.org>.
On Tue, Jul 26, 2005 at 04:14:43PM -0400, emiller@planalytics.com wrote:
> I have been experimenting with Maven 2 and generally like what I see.  One
> issue that I have run into is locating an RMIC plugin.  Is there an RMIC
> plugin or another plugin that in turn can run it (like ant)?  Any pointers
> would be appreciated.

I've done some experiments with a rmic plugin[1] that you can use as a
starting point. You can check it out from svn with this command:

 $ svn co svn://svn.codehaus.org/mojo/scm/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/maven-rmic-plugin

[1]: http://svn.mojo.codehaus.org/trunk/mojo/mojo-sandbox/maven-rmic-plugin/

--
Trygve