Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by cm...@yahoo.com on 2000/11/30 03:42:39 UTC

TC3: Nightly builds are back

Hi,

As promised, no more checkins without nightly builds :-)

I created a simpler script, with fewer features - it seems to work
fine. Instead of one build, there are 3:

- tomcat 3.3 + extensions ( JSSE in CLASSPATH )
- tomcat 3.3 "basic" ( nothing in CLASSPATH except JAXP )
- tomcat 3.3 built with JDK1.1

Right now the JDK1.1 build is broken - I'll start fixing it.

The builds are in the old place
( jakarta.apache.org:/builds/tomcat/nightly ), but only for tomcat - I no
longer build ant or anything else.

I'll try to automate the watchdog too - and post the test results on the
same page - but later.

Now we can start having fun with 3.3 :-)

Costin