Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Chamila De Alwis <ch...@wso2.com> on 2015/01/23 08:54:40 UTC

Puppet - Purpose of package_repo variable in manifests/nodes/base.pp

Hi,

What is the purpose of the package_repo variable defined in the base.pp
manifest? It seems from the older revisions this was supposed to be a file
server of some sort which serves the needed packs such as JDK, Tomcat,
Cartridge Agent etc. However, with Puppet's own `files` folder, do we need
to keep this variable?

Regards,
Chamila de Alwis
Software Engineer | WSO2 | +94772207163
Blog: code.chamiladealwis.com

Re: Puppet - Purpose of package_repo variable in manifests/nodes/base.pp

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi,

We were hoping to introduce it in future. So ignore it for the time being.

Posted by Chamila De Alwis <ch...@wso2.com>.
Hi Udara,

Posted by Udara Liyanage <ud...@wso2.com>.
Hi Chamila,