Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Matthieu Morel <mm...@apache.org> on 2013/05/23 17:24:49 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] S4 0.6.0 Incubating Release Candidate 5

Hello,

I am closing the vote. It took longer than 72 hours but we eventually reached the quorum and the vote has passed with the following votes:

7+1 votes including:
* 3 IPMC: Patrick Hunt, Olivier Lamy, Henry Saputra (voted on the "Need some help for releasing S4 0.6.0" thread)
* 3 PPMC: Matthieu Morel, Kishore Gopalakrishna, Flavio Junqueira
* 1 non binding committer vote : Daniel Gomez Ferro

Thanks all for reviewing and voting !

I will proceed with the release in the next few days.

Matthieu