Posted to users@spamassassin.apache.org by Cirelle Enterprises <gc...@cirelle.com> on 2004/08/28 13:12:47 UTC

FM_MSGID_SMALL FP

t-mobile is pushing a device called the Treo which is
one of those phone, pda, beeper, (bottle washer, escort,
etc...) triggering the FM_MSGID_SMALL meta rule

99_FVGT_meta.cf:score  FM_MSGID_SMALL           1.2

My guess is this is a new device???

anyone else seeing this?

Regards
Greg Cirino
___________________________________
Cirelle Enterprises Inc.
603-425-2221
www.cirelle.com Website Design
www.cirelle.net ProSpeed High Speed Dial-up - 5 Times Faster
www.cedata.com Web, FTP, Email Hosting Services
www.mlsbot.com MLS IDX Services

When You Want It Done Well, Just Call Cirelle
It's not just a Rhyme... There's a Reason!

Re: FM_MSGID_SMALL FP

Posted by Fred <sp...@freddyt.com>.
Cirelle Enterprises wrote:
> 99_FVGT_meta.cf:score  FM_MSGID_SMALL           1.2
>
> My guess is this is a new device???
>
> anyone else seeing this?

I didn't see this yet (i am rule author) but I did notice that the file on
our site was very outdated, not sure how much has changed since then but I
updated the file on the site with my most recent copy, it does not contain
that rule anymore, and I'm not sure when it disappeared but I have a feeling
it generated a FP someplace and I decided it was a no-go.  That or it was
included with a SARE release and I removed it to prevent duplicates..

Frederic Tarasevicius
Internet Information Services, Inc.
http://www.i-is.com/
810-794-4400