Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org> on 2022/03/18 07:25:29 UTC

[VOLUNTEERS] Rewrite community documentations

Hi,

There're 4 community docs [1][2][3][4] we should rewrite, including
English and Chinese versions.
Optimization of other community docs [5] is also very welcome.
The docs repository can be found here [6].

Note that please rewrite the docs base on how ShenYu as a community is
running and your own understanding of the Apache way.
While if you are not already involved in the ShenYu community but have
good ideas to improve the community building, please don't hesitate to
submit your pull request.

Note that if the content of the docs you submit refers to other docs,
for example, ASF Incubator docs, please add the reference link to the
docs content like this:

The content refers to the ASF policy on releasing
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/releasemanagement.html
https://incubator.apache.org/guides/distribution.html

[1] https://shenyu.apache.org/community/subscribe-email/
[2] https://shenyu.apache.org/community/contributor/
[3] https://shenyu.apache.org/community/vote-committer/
[4] https://shenyu.apache.org/community/release-guide/
[5] https://shenyu.apache.org/community/
[6] https://github.com/apache/incubator-shenyu-website

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShenYu (Incubating)

Re: [VOLUNTEERS] Rewrite community documentations

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
Of course, we will proceed very carefully.

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShenYu (Incubating)

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月18日周五 18:02写道:

Posted by Asxing Yang <as...@apache.org>.
Thanks Willem for the guidance, we learned a lot.

Best regards,

Asxing Yang
Apache ShenYu ( Incubating)

sy sin <si...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月18日周五 19:25写道:

Posted by sy sin <si...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by midnight <ll...@163.com>.
hi,  I can participate in the refactoring of the documentation.

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
Agree. I believe this will go a long way in helping us understand how
ASF works. This approach is more effective than just writing code.

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShenYu (Incubating)

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月18日周五 17:59写道:

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 张磊 <sa...@apache.org>.
good I'm happy to help if needed

Phoenix <lx...@qq.com.invalid> 于2022年3月23日周三 17:22写道:

回复:[VOLUNTEERS] Rewrite community documentations

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
Get it. Thanks.

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShenYu (Incubating)

邪龙 <19...@qq.com.invalid> 于2022年3月18日周五 18:55写道:

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Thanks to Willem's guidance,  This is a great opportunity to learn the
Apache way by writing this document.

Posted by 邪龙 <19...@qq.com.INVALID>.

Posted by 邪龙 <19...@qq.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi,

邪龙 <19...@qq.com.invalid> 于2022年3月18日周五 17:11写道:

Posted by 邪龙 <19...@qq.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
Thanks for your quick response and expect for your good ideas.

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShenYu (Incubating)

Kunshuai Zhu <jo...@apache.org> 于2022年3月18日周五 15:33写道:

Posted by Kunshuai Zhu <jo...@apache.org>.

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.
Good, i can review,

Other community partners come together to learn and review.

Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org> 于2022年3月23日周三 13:08写道:

Posted by midnight <ll...@163.com>.
I can revirew it, thanks for your PR

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Kunshuai Zhu <jo...@apache.org>.
+1, I think we can remove it.

XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org> 于2022年3月25日周五 11:47写道:

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
I believe so.

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShenYu (Incubating)

XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org> 于2022年3月25日周五 11:49写道:

Posted by Kevin Clair <ke...@apache.org>.
I think so.

Posted by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org>.

Posted by midnight <ll...@163.com>.
+1

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.

Posted by Zhang Yonglun <zh...@apache.org>.
Hi Willem,

Thanks a lot for your suggestions and guidance.

The information you provided is very important, we should learn and
follow the Apache way to build a better community.
These links should also be the main reference for our community
documentation. I suggest the volunteers write the documentation in
this way, it will be better for us to understand the Apache way.

--

Zhang Yonglun
Apache ShenYu (Incubating)

Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com> 于2022年3月18日周五 15:57写道: