Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "Chirthani, Deepak Reddy" <C-...@charter.com> on 2021/10/13 21:47:33 UTC

Frequent Error with GetSplunk Processor

Hello Nifi Devs,

we have so many GetSplunk processors which are cron scheduled to run every 15 minutes to pull data from Splunk Enterprise using different search queries and their respective time ranges configured. However, sometimes(not all the time for sure) and for some flows(not all the dataflow for sure) we have been getting errors from the GetSplunk Processor whenever they gets triggered by the cron scheduler. The error says, GetSplunk[id=xxxxxxxxxx] Splunk request status code:401 Retrying the request.

However, this does not prevent the processor from getting the flowfile. We do get the flowfile which is having the data as expected but I’m concerned about why are we getting that error and how to avoid it. Is there any User-defined property which can be additionally configured to the processor?

Let me know. Thanks

[image005]
Deepak Reddy | Data Engineer
​IT Centers of Excellence
13736 Riverport Dr., Maryland Heights, MO 63043

E-MAIL CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this e-mail message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or legally privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are notified that any use, dissemination, distribution, copying, or storage of this message or any attachment is strictly prohibited.