Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org> on 2009/07/17 10:40:24 UTC

Tomcat 7 created for Bugzilla

Since we had a bug reported against trunk recently, I have just created
a Tomcat 7 product in Bugzilla. It is heavily based on Tomcat 6 with a
few minor tweaks to the components.

Let me know if anything needs changing.

I'll move that one TC7 bug to the new product in a sec.

Mark

Re: Tomcat 7 created for Bugzilla

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
Mark Thomas wrote:
> Since we had a bug reported against trunk recently, I have just created
> a Tomcat 7 product in Bugzilla. It is heavily based on Tomcat 6 with a
> few minor tweaks to the components.
>
> Let me know if anything needs changing.
>
> I'll move that one TC7 bug to the new product in a sec.

I've also removed TC4 from the weekly e-mails and added Tomcat 7, Tomcat
Connectors and Tomcat Native.

Mark