Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Ron Siemens <rs...@greatergood.com> on 2013/02/08 20:03:14 UTC

Re: [Aurelius] Titan/Cassandra Keyspace simply disappears

There is this curiosity in the cassandra log: can this happen as part of cassandra's processing, or does this mean the drop command was issued?  I left work well before this, hoping my graph would be ready this morning.  I'm also the only user of Cassandra here.  At least, I'm supposed to be the only one - shrug.

Ron

Posted by Edward Capriolo <ed...@gmail.com>.
Clearly this illustrates someone requested the keyspace would be
dropped. Likely more of a titan issue then a cassandra one.