Posted to dev@groovy.apache.org by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au> on 2018/09/12 09:18:29 UTC

upcoming Groovy 2.5.3 release

I was thinking of kicking off release voting for a 2.5.3 early next week.

Time to get in any changes you want for that release or let me know of
anything critical we should be waiting for.

Cheers, Paul.

Re: upcoming Groovy 2.5.3 release

Posted by Andres Almiray <aa...@gmail.com>.
Managed to add @Generated to most code but have some failing tests.

I’d be happy to have this feature soon but I’m hesitant to include it in 2.5.3 without a thorough review, thus don’t wait for me and go when ready.

Cheers
Andres

Sent from my primitive Tricorder

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
Gotcha! :-)

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.

Posted by Remko Popma <re...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the heads up.

Posted by Paul King <pa...@asert.com.au>.
I am ready to kick off the release/voting process shortly. I have a cast
exception issue that impacts Micronaut (and hence probably other projects
too) that I am trying to fix first in between my ApacheCon commitments.

Cheers, Paul.

Posted by Paolo Di Tommaso <pa...@gmail.com>.

Posted by "Daniel.Sun" <su...@apache.org>.

Posted by "Daniel.Sun" <su...@apache.org>.
Hi Paul,

      I created a PR to support parsing YAML(
https://github.com/apache/groovy/pull/797 ) in a groovy way, please review
it :-)

      If it is accepted, I wish it could be included in 2.5.3 release.

Cheers,
Daniel.Sun

-----
Daniel Sun