Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Arved Sandstrom <Ar...@chebucto.ns.ca> on 2000/12/08 12:13:37 UTC

Should be active again in about a week

Hi, all

Re provisional column support, and other things I've worked on, these have
all been on hold to some degree, and certainly haven't shown up in CVS. I've
had problems with CVS from my home box in the last few months, and since
I've become reasonably proficient with CVS and SSH as a result of
configuring both from the server viewpoint on UNIX (Solaris) at work, I'm
reasonably certain that it is a problem with my ISP. I've been using dialup
for years, and it still works fine for email and newsgroups (I don't browse
the Web so that's a non-issue). But dialup seemingly doesn't cut it for CVS
over SSH - the messages lean towards that interpretation.

I've got the cable people coming in early next week to set up a cable modem,
and I look forward to getting back in the groove shortly after that.

Thanks.

Arved

Fairly Senior Software Type
e-plicity (http://www.e-plicity.com)