Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by 陈加俊 <cj...@gmail.com> on 2011/01/10 04:53:13 UTC

How to lookup the IPs that is connecting the RS?

There is many programs that connected the RS and insert or update the data
of some table. I  stopped all the program now,but tha data of one table is
growing, I can't find the program who is runing .So my question is:
How to lookup the IPs that is connecting the RS?

Re: How to lookup the IPs that is connecting the RS?

Posted by Stack <st...@duboce.net>.
There is no API available to a client that will allow it ask a
regionserver the IPs of clients that are connecting to it. I'd go with
what Tost suggested.
Yours,
St.Ack

Posted by 陈加俊 <cj...@gmail.com>.