Posted to xmlrpc-dev@ws.apache.org by TomazM <to...@arnes.si> on 2008/09/02 13:46:11 UTC

How to create fault response

How can set faultCode in fault Response, I'm using library 1.2

Best regards; Tomaz

Re: How to create fault response

Posted by TomazM <to...@arnes.si>.
TomazM wrote:
> How can set faultCode in fault Response, I'm using library 1.2
>
> Best regards; Tomaz

If throw XmlRpcException then I generate fault Response, but is there any easy way of striping org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: in a faultString?.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<methodResponse>
<fault>
<value>
<struct>
	<member>
		<name>faultString</name>
		<value>org.apache.xmlrpc.XmlRpcException: Kerberos service ticket not valid!</value>
	</member>
	<member>
		<name>faultCode</name>
</member>
</struct>
</value>
</fault>
</methodResponse>

I use constructor XmlRpcException(100, "Kerberos service ticket not valid!")

Best Regards, Tomaz