Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2015/04/03 19:23:02 UTC

April 2015 board report draft - please check!

Hi all

We're due again for an ASF board report this month. I've put a first
draft up on the wiki [1]; the report itself needs to be submitted next
week.

Please have a look and make any changes necessary.

Thanks!

ap

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/JCLOUDS/April+2015+Board+Report+Draft

Re: April 2015 board report draft - please check!

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
Aaaaand submitted!

ap

Re: April 2015 board report draft - please check!

Posted by Ignasi Barrera <na...@apache.org>.
LGTM. Thanks Andrew!

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.
Overall looks good, thanks for drafting this!

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/