Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sharanya Vemu <sh...@erunway.com> on 2002/02/14 18:52:56 UTC

NoClassDefFoundError

Hi all

I started my tomcat configuration again with Tomcat version 3.2.4 what beats
me is i've set TOMCAT_HOME, JAVA_HOME and put tools.jar in classpath and
when i run startup.sh it uses all the jats including webserver.jar from the
classpath but still fails with the exception syaing of NoClassDefFoundError
for org/apache/tomcat/startup/Tomcat , can anyone tell me what i'vebeen
missing out on ..
p.s:i also can see that the class exists in webserver.jar

Regards
S Vemu