Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Fabio Gomes dos Santos <su...@gmail.com> on 2016/12/08 12:15:15 UTC

[DISCUSS] distribute binary in .deb and .rpm

Hi!

We have two ways to do that:

1 - Using a plugin on maven:

http://www.mojohaus.org/rpm-maven-plugin/
http://mojo.codehaus.org/deb-maven-plugin

2 - Using the default way of each distribution (using .spec)

Fedora/RHEL: https://fedora-java.github.io/howto/latest/
Debian: https://wiki.debian.org/Java/Packaging

The packagecloud.io has plans to opensource project, but a simple s3 can
provide a mirror for distribution.

what you think  about?
I think this will provide more visibility to the project

--
Fábio Santos
supergrilo@gmail.com

Re: [DISCUSS] distribute binary in .deb and .rpm

Posted by Fabio Gomes dos Santos <su...@gmail.com>.
Hi Clebert,

I'm in vacation period, i will do that when i'm back to work...

[]'s

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Hi Fabio,

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.