Posted to users@isis.apache.org by Cesar Lugo <ce...@sisorg.com.mx> on 2015/11/05 17:20:04 UTC

Security module

Hello, I am working with the security module add on (everything 1.9.0), and
I am using isisModuleSecurityRealm using in shiro.ini. I tried to access
with isis-module-security-admin using pass as the password, but does not let
me in. If I change back to ini.Realm then I can access with Sven / pass .

I have this in shiro.ini

# to use .ini file

# securityManager.realms = $iniRealm

#to enable isis security module add-on instead

isisModuleSecurityRealm=org.isisaddons.module.security.shiro.IsisModuleSecur
ityRealm

authenticationStrategy=org.isisaddons.module.security.shiro.AuthenticationSt
rategyForIsisModuleSecurityRealm

securityManager.authenticator.authenticationStrategy =
$authenticationStrategy

securityManager.realms = $isisModuleSecurityRealm

I tried to access with isis-module-security-admin using pass as the
password, but does not let me in. If I change back to ini.Realm then I can
access with Sven / pass .

Cesar.

---